In the heart of the country, a towering pyramid is slowly crumbling.
It looks like a house on the hill.
And in the middle of the pyramid, a man sits on a white couch, watching television.
That’s how one of Mexico’s most famous tourist attractions is being transformed into a death-penalty attraction.
It’s called the Incas Pyramid.
“It’s like a movie set,” said Luis Castañeda, a 43-year-old construction worker, as he took photos of the towering, white-clad structure.
The death-in-a-stadium-sized-box attraction has drawn tens of thousands of tourists since its debut last year.
Its first run was a big hit.
Now, the company is trying to turn the tourist-trap into a tourist attraction for the masses.
More:Mexican authorities are warning people to stay away from the death-trap after two people were killed at the new death-exhibition site.
The Incas pyramid is one of the world’s largest.
Built in 1546 and known as a temple to Incas god Quetzalcoatl, it’s believed to be the largest structure in the world.
It was the largest of its kind and is one the most famous monuments in Mexico.
It’s been a long time coming.
It took over six decades to construct the pyramid.
In the late 1960s, Mexico City became the first capital to put up a giant statue of a giant snake.
But construction had been stalled.
As the city grew and grew, a construction company called Estudio Nacional de Sistemas de Ciudad Perú (National City Sistema) was hired to put the work on.
That project took about four years.
In the late 1970s, the construction company was ordered to put down a tree that was growing on the Inca pyramid.
The tree fell on a group of people.
One of the dead was a woman, who had been walking in the street when she was killed.
At first, the police didn’t believe her.
But later, the mayor of Mexico City told them the woman had died from a fall.
And a few days later, on Dec. 17, 2016, the city celebrated its 60th anniversary.
This was a huge event.
It felt like a miracle.
That’s what happened.
The people that lived through it, they were in shock.
The man that was watching the death attraction, Luis Castaneda, said he has been to the Incans pyramid three times.
He said it’s been one of his favorites to visit for a long while.
But it’s a new experience for the tourist.
Castanella is a tourist from Tamaulipas, Mexico.
He’s been to Mexico for a year and a half.
He said he was nervous when he saw the first death attraction.
“I didn’t want to go,” he said.
“But it was too big to go.
But now I’m happy to see it, because it feels good.”
The death attraction opened in late 2016.
The first death was on Dec, 19, 2018.
The man was killed at 6:30 p.m. when a car struck the statue, which was leaning against a wall.
The second death happened on Feb. 2, 2019.
The woman was killed by a fall when she went out to meet friends and got into a car and hit the car.
The third death was a week later.
The driver was driving at a high rate of speed and hit a woman’s car.
It was the death of an American citizen.
The death was blamed on an undocumented worker who had crossed into the United States illegally.
People are afraid.
The company that is building the death pit said it will open up the gates and allow visitors to walk through the structure. “
It’s a lot to live up to, and they’re trying to make us pay.”
The company that is building the death pit said it will open up the gates and allow visitors to walk through the structure.
But that won’t be a walkthrough.
It’s a death experience, which is why visitors must pay for admission.
We are paying for our own safety, said Miguel Sánchez, the president of the construction firm Estudios Naciones.
“We are trying to take care of the guests, to make sure that they have a safe experience.”
The first two deaths were caused by falls from high-rises.
The company is planning to start opening the gates on March 1.
But they need to hire extra guards to guard the structures.
There are currently 4,000 visitors per day in the city of Tamaularpas.