ACPUGMEC Advertisement for MOP-UP Round of Counseling
Those candidates who want to take part in the Mop-up [For Course: Medical (MBBS) only] round of counseling, they will have to give an online consent regarding participation in mop-up round by doing log-in to www.medguj.nic.in. The candidates, who have given online consent,will be allowed to participate in the mop-round round. The online consent for the mop-up round can be given from 24/08/2017 to 25/08/2017.The candidates, who have not given online consent, will not be allowed to participate in the mop-up round in any circumstances. After obtaining the consent from all the candidates, the detailed program and instructions will be posted on the committee’s website wvwv.medadmguiarat.org on 26/08/2017
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR MOP-UP ROUND OF COUNSELING [For Course: M.B.B.S] (Gujarati)
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR MOP-UP ROUND OF COUNSELING [For Course: M.B.B.S] (English)
ACPUGMEC declared Mock Round Result on www.medadmgujarat.org. Online choice filling for First Round of Counselling (Only For M.B.B.S and B.D.S Course) is started now and will close on 03-Aug-2017 03:00 PM(noon) at www.medguj.nic.in
- Mock Round Result http://www.medadmgujarat.org/ug/mockresult.aspx
Result of Mock Round
- Seat Matrix Medical/Dental
- Choice Filling Instruction (Eng)
Important Notice For First Round medguj.nic.in
- This first round of counseling (from 1st to 3rd August 03:00 PM) is for admission to MBBS and BDS courses only.
- Only candidates having NEET based merit number will be considered for admission in this round.
ACPUGMEC Medical Admission Gujarat merit List declared at www.medadmgujarat.org
ACPUGMEC Medical Admission 2017-18 Choice Filling of Round-1 Started at www.medguj.nic.in. Aspirants can check merit Number and merit List by below link
- Check Merit List of Medical Admission http://www.medadmgujarat.org/ug/MeritDisp.aspx
- Choice Filling & Mock Round will be started today on medguj.nic.in
ACPMEC Gujarat Medical Admission 2017-18 Online at www.medadmgujarat.org: Medical Education, Gujarat invites the applications for the admission into the medical and dental college in Gujarat. The admission in the medical and dental colleges of Gujarat is done on the basis of NEET scores and Gujarat Board Examination. The details regarding the Gujarat Medical Paramedical Admission comprises of the application process, counselling details are given on this page.
The admission to 85% seats in MBBS Colleges are based on the counselling conducted by the state authority and the for the 15% Seats the admission will be based on the All India Counselling. Earlier, each state conducted its own examination for the admission in medical colleges. But after the decision of the Supreme Court, the NEET exam has become mandatory and the only exam for the admission in the medical and dental colleges in India.
The Registration to apply for the Gujarat MBBS NEET Counselling has started on www.medguj.nic.in. The candidates can apply for the same by following the link available towards the end of this page.
- Gujarat MBBS NEET UG Merit List (List of Candidates appeared/ qualified) is declared by the Government of Gujarat, Gandhi Nagar. The result is declared in the form of merit list. The candidates can now check the result available on this page.
- As per the latest update, there is a petition filed by few students regarding the eligibility criteria. The petition is challenging the amended rule 4(3) of Gujarat Professional Medical Educational Courses (Regulation of Admission in UG Courses) Rules, 2017, calling it violative of Article 14 of the Constitution of India.
- Earlier, the rule required students to pass Class 12 from a school in Gujarat to qualify for admissions. And the amended rule 4(3) stated that the students who have not passed a 10th standard examination from schools in Gujarat became ineligible for admission to various medical courses in colleges in the state, the petition said.
- The final verdict on the eligibility is yet to be announced, Bookmark us for the latest information of Gujarat Medical Admission 2017.
Gujarat Medical Admission Schedule 2017
The latest schedule for the admission to the 2017-18 session is yet not declared officially, As soon as the latest schedule is declared at www.medadmbjmc.in the same will be uploaded on this page.
|PIN purchase in person from Axis Bank for Online Registration during banking hours||12 to 18 July 2017|
|Gujarat Medical MBBS Online Registration||13 to 19 July 2017
(from 12:00 PM to Midnight)
|Gujarat Medical Admission Document Verification and Deposition at Help Centre||13 to 27 July 2017
(from 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM)
|Gujarat Medical Admission Merit List (Released)||7 July 2017|
|Gujarat Medical Admission Seat Allotment
|will declared soon|
|Reporting to college||In August 2017|
|Gujarat Medical Admission Seat Allotment
|In August 2017|
|Reporting to college||in August 2017|
Courses offered in Gujarat Medical Admission
- On the basis of NEET UG Exam
- MBBS – Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelors of Dental Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelors of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelors of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BNAT – Bachelors of Naturopathy
- On the Basis of Class 12 Merit
- BSc Nursing
- BPT – Bachelors of Physiotherapy
- BOP – Bachelors of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- BO – Bachelors of Optometry
- BASLP – Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
Note: Candidate himself/herself can do online Registration from Date:13th July to 19th July 2017 till midnight 12.00
PIN for Online Registration will be available from the branches of Axis Bank approved by ACPUGMEC. List of Axis Bank Branches is available below as well as on Admission Committee’s Website www.medadmgujarat.org during Banking Hours on payment of Rs.200/- in Cash
mediguj.nic.in Online Registration 2017-18
For Online Registration at help Centre student must have purchased PIN. Candidate can Register himself by visiting Website of Admission Committe www.medguj.nic.in
For any Guidance about Registration or for further process mentioned in Registration slip (If Applicatble) Candidate has to visit help Centre. List of Help Centre is mentioned above.
Detail information about admission Process is Available on website medadmgujarat.org. Please visit the website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
- The candidate must have passed the 12 from Science stream with Biology
- The candidate should have completes his school from one of the schools in Gujarat.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya located outside Gujarat, will be eligible to apply if they have studied up to Class 8 from one of the JNV which is in the Gujarat
- Candidates who meet the domicile criteria specified by the authorities will be eligible to apply for the admissions
- Candidates who have appeared for the supplementary exams are not eligible to appear for the admissions.
Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have appeared and qualified the NEET 2017 for the admission to the MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS/BNAT UG Courses.
Document Required at the time of Gujarat Medical Admission 2017-18
The candidate shall produce original documents for verification and attach the self-attested copies of the following documents with the Application Form.
- Qualifying Examination/Standard 12 (HSC) mark-sheet as the case may be;
- NEET mark-sheet of current academic year
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate;
- S.S.C. Examination (Std. 10th) mark-sheet and passing certificate,
- Caste certificate for a belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the Government in that behalf; (for SC, ST, and SEBC candidates);
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, as per the prevailing policy of the Government issued by the authority empowered by the Government in this behalf (for SEBC candidates);
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the medical board constituted or medical officer authorised for the purpose; (for physically disabled candidates);
- The certificate of local candidate from the Dean of NHLMMC, Ahmedabad or , as the case may be, from SMIMER, Surat; and
- The documentary evidence of NRI Status for candidate who desires to take admission on NRI seat,
- The necessary proof regarding his minority status and writing about his willingness to take admission in the concerned minority college/ institution for candidate belonging to minority community.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
PIN can be obtained by the candidate from any of the designated branches of Axis Bank by paying Rs. 200/- (non-refundable). The details of the branches of Axis Bank are given on website (www.medadmgujarat.in).
All the candidates hereby informed that all the activities of admission described here can be performed within stipulated time limit as declared by Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) and refer the admission schedule declared by Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) from time to time on www.medguj.nic.in and www.medadmgujarat.in.
1. Gujarat Board / CBSE / ISCE students who have passed HSC Examination (Science Stream) from Gujarat State have to log on to the website wwmedguj.nic.in from anywhere on the internet for Online Form Registration.
2. For online form registration candidate has to click Apply for Admission in Medical/ Paramedical Courses-2017 New window will appear on the computer screen.
3. To register as a new candidate click the Click Here for New Registration By doing so, New Registration window will be displayed on the computer screen.
4. The field of Course name is by default as “Medical / Paramedical”. The candidate cannot make any change in that option
5. After that, candidate has to select option “Yes” or “No” for “Have you appeared in NEET 2017 Examination?”. If candidate has appeared in NEET UG 2017 examination than select “Yes”. If candidate has not given NEET UG 2017 examination than select “No”.
6. FOR CANDIDATE WHO HAVE APPEARED IN NEET UG 2017 EXAMINATION:
- Enter NEET 2017 Roll Number and NEET ALL INDIA RANK as per the NEET 2017 mark sheet, five digit PIN serial number, 14 digit PIN, Name as per the NEET 2017 mark sheet and other details in the appropriate box. Verify the details entered and if every detail entered is correct, click SUBMIT button. Then, the Online Registration Form window will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The candidate has to fill up personal details in the format as displayed in Online Registration Form. Candidate’s NEET UG 2017 seat number will appear as LOGIN/USER ID. [It is mandatory to use the Candidate’s NEET UG 2017 seat number as LOGIN/USER ID]. After that, the candidate has to enter a password by using at least 6 (six) and maximum 12 (twelve) alphanumeric characters. Re-enter the same password at the space marked as Confirm Password. For future login the candidate has to use the same Login ID, PIN and password only. So candidate has to remember the password for subsequent login.
7. FOR CANDIDATE WHO HAVE NOT APPEARED IN NEET UG 2017 AND HAVE PASSED HSC EXAMINATION (SCIENCE STREAM):
- Enter five digit PIN serial number, 14 digit PIN, Name as per the HSC examination mark sheet and other details in the appropriate box. Verify the details entered and if every detail entered is correct, click SUBMIT button. Then, the Online Registration Form window will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The candidate has to fill up personal details in the format as displayed in Online Registration Form. Candidate’s five digit serial number printed on PIN cover will appear as LOGIN/USER ID. [It is mandatory to use the Candidate’s five digit PIN serial number as LOGIN/USER ID]. After that, the candidate has to enter a password by using at least 6 (six) and maximum 12 (twelve) alphanumeric characters. Re-enter the same password at the space marked as Confirm Password. For future login the candidate has to use the same Login ID, PIN and password only. So candidate has to remember the password for subsequent login.
Caution: Please do not share your password and purchased PIN with anyone. If you have lost your PIN, you must have to come at CCR, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar for regenerate your PIN by paying Rs. 100.
8. Verify the entries made and if every detail found correct then choose I accept option at the bottom of the form, if the declaration is accepta If the candidate selects I accept option, he will be allowed to click the SUBMIT REGISTRATION DETAILS button. In case any mandatory information not filled then registration will not be completed. In such case the incomplete fields will be highlighted by ‘*’ with red colour or message will be displayed. Provide the incomplete information and click SUBMIT REGISTRATION DETAILS button
9. By doing so, Registration Details will be generated. If any corrections are required then click Edit Registration Details The Online Registration Form will appear with already filled details which can be edited by the candidate. After editing, the candidate has to verify the details entered and if every detail found correct, click Confirm Registration Details button. No changes to registration details will be allowed after this.
10. The candidate will be able to take print of the Registration Details only after clicking Confirm Registration Details button. The candidate can click the Print Your Details button for printing Registration Details page.
11. For the confirmation of registration at Help Center, all candidates have to take print of the Registration Details (two copies). Self-attested copies of all relevant documents (as per the list mentioned at the bottom of the Registration Details) should be attached with the Registration Details. Both candidate as well as parent/guardian of the candidate has to compulsorily sign the Registration Details at the space provided. In case of candidates of SC/SEBC/ST/PH category, the candidates have to submit 02 copies of caste certificate, Non- creamy layer certificate and school leaving certificate / transfer certificate.
CANDIDATE ACCOUNT DETAILS:
For performing different activities in one’s account different options are given
|Home||To come back to Home Page|
|Logout||To Exit from your login account|
|Registration Details||To View Registration Detail|
|Edit Registration Details||To Edit Registration Detail|
|Print Registration Slip||To Print Registration Slip|
|Change Password||Candidate can reset the password for the security purpose|
|History||Candidate can view his previous login details and activities
performed at any time.