Gujarat ANM & GNM Nursing Merit List will be Published today on www.nursingguj.ncode.in. Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2017 is important for students to verify its Admission in Various Nursing Colleges in Gujarat and India. Here we are providing Step by Step Procedure to Check ANM GNM Nursing Merit List Online 2017
Important Link About Choice filling round and merit list 2017
- Important Link:
- 3rd Round Merit List : Click Here
- 3rd Round Last Merit List : Click Here
- 2nd Round All Details : Click Here
- 1st Round Choice Filling -Counselling Advt : Click Here
- Step to How to do Choice Filling : Click Here
- How to Choice Filling Video : Click Here
- List of Axix Bank Brances for Submit Fees: Click Here
- List of Help Centers for Submit Document and Fees: Click Here
Gujarat ANM / GNM Merit List ,Online Choice Filling ,Counselling 2017-18 : Click Here
Steps to Check Nursing ANM & GNM Merit List 2017
- open the official website of Gujarat medical admission http://medadmgujarat.org
- Go to GNM & ANM Admission Tab which is nursingguj.ncode.in
- Download PDF File Contain Merit List of Nursing GNM and ANM 2017
Stay Tune Here for Further process of Choice Filling, Reshuffling round of Nursing Admission etc.
ANM and GNM Nursing Admission Process 2017 nursingguj.ncode.in
Official Website nursingguj.ncode.in & medadmgujarat.org (Link Is Given Below)
The Government of Gujarat, in the Legislative Assembly has passed an act, Act No.3 of 2008 known as “Gujarat Professional Educational Medical Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Charges) Act, 2007” to create special provision for regulation of admission in the Professional Medical educational classes in the State and fixation of charges in these schools or institutions and for matter connected therewith. In Accordance with the powers conferred to State Government, in Section 20(1) of the said Act, the Government of Gujarat, by way of a notification had constituted “Admission Committee for ANM and GNM Professional Medical Education Courses ” to govern the admission of candidates to the ANM and GNM classes. The mission assigned to this Committee is to carry out the counselling process in a fair and transparent method. The admission procedure is conducted with this Committee strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate.
general nursing and midwifery (GNM : 3 Year Course) & Auxiliary Nurses midwives (ANM : 2 Year Course)
Je umedvare Dhoran 10 + 2 samanya pravah athva vigyan pravah sathe uttirn karel hoi te umedvar diploma in general nursing and midwifery GNM Tatha Auxiliary Nurses Midwives courses mate apply kari shake che.
Apply Karva mate ni mahiti upar na paragraph ma aapel che. Aa courses ni manyata all india nursing cousil and Gujarat sarkar aape che.
Candidate need to collect or buy their pin from the bank.