BECIL Monitor Recruitment 2017 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) have issued recruitment notification in which Content Auditor, Sr. Monitor, Monitor Posts Are Offered. The selected candidates would be engaged on contractual basis by BECIL, a PSU under Ministry of I&B. Details of eligibility criteria, vacancy position and emoluments are as under.
BECIL Recruitment 2017 For 42 Content Auditor, Sr. Monitor, Monitor Posts @ www.becil.com
Name Of Job Organizer – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Name Of Posts And Vacancy –
- Content Auditor: 01 Posts
- Sr. Monitor: 03 Posts
- Monitor: 38 Posts
Total No. Of Posts – 42 Posts
Official Website – www.becil.com
Job Location – Delhi
Eligibility Criteria For BECIL Recruitment
- PG Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication
- Three years experience in visual media or news agencies like ANI, PTI, UNI etc.
- OR Retired as News Editor/Dy. Director (News) from DD/ AIR in the pre revised pay scale of Rs. 10,000- 15200.
- PG Diploma in Journalism
- Two years experience in Media or News agencies.
- OR Retired from DD/AIR as News Editor/Assistant Director (News) in pre-revised scale of Rs. 8,000- 13,500.
- Graduate and proficiency in Computer with Knowledge (proficiency) of Language Concerned
- One year experience in the field of Media / News.
- Desirable: PG Diploma in Journalism/Bachelor in Journalism/Mass Communication
Pay Scale And Selection Process –
Salary Details –
- Content Auditor – Rs. 49800/- Per Month
- Senior Monitor – Rs. 37350/- Per Month
- Monitor – Rs. 28635/- Per Month
Selection Method –
Candidates will be selected through Short Listing And Personal Interview.
Application Fee For BECIL Recruitment 2017
- Registration Fee Of Rs. 300/- For General/OBC Category Applicant.
- No Fee For SC/ST Category Applicant.
Application Fee should be payed by cash or by demand draft drawn in favor of “Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited” payable at New Delhi may be sent through speed post/in person on the address mentioned at the top.
How To Apply For BECIL Job 2017
Interested and eligible candidates have to send application in prescribe format along with post relevant documents and certificates. You can download BECIL Application form from official BECIL Website – www.becil.com.
Last Date Of Application Submission – 15.09.2017