CWC Recruitment 2017 – The office of Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, Gandhinagar published recruitment notification for 57 Skilled Work Assistant Posts. Candidates apply for above mention post on or before 29.12.2017.
Name Of Job Organizer – Central Water Commission, Gandhinagar
Name Of Post – Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)
Total No. Of Posts – 57 Posts
CWC Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 For Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Posts
– Eligibility –
- Educational Qualification – Matriculation or ITI or Equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18-30 years. Relaxation in the age in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Pay Band & Grade Pay – Level 1 in 7 th CPC Pay Matrix- (Pre-revised scale PB-1 Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP Rs.1800/-.
Selection Process – Selection will be done by Short Listing, Physical Test And Merit List.
How to Apply For CWC Recruitment 2017 Online At www.cwc.gov.in
Here we have provided step by step guide on how to apply for CWC Skilled Work Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode by clicking on the option “Work-charged Recruitment System” available on CWC Website: www.cwc.gov.in.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates must take print out of the submitted application and sign on all pages. A photograph of the candidate (same photograph as used in the online application) must also be affixed at the given place. SC/ST/OBC and Ex-Servicemen / PWD candidates must have to enclose the relevant certificate issued by competent authority.
- After completing this, the same along with one self-addressed envelope (size 9”x4”) must be sent only by ordinary or registered or speed post superscribing the cover “Application for the post of Skilled Work Assistant in CWC” so as to reach Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, 2 nd Floor, Narmada Tapi Bhawan, Sector- 10 A, Gandhinagar, PIN – 382010 latest by 08/01/2018.
Imp Dates –
- Last Date Of Online Registration – 29.12.2017
- Last Date Of Application Receipt – 08.01.2018