Technical Support Personnel Recruitment In Gyan Kunj Gujarat 2017
Gujarat Government launched a great program for the students of gujarat for education purpose. They have named it as Gyan Kunj project. In this project there will be 1609 Elementary Schools of Gujarat included, under which IL&FS- ETS will install Smart and digital School class halls and execute Technical Support Personnel in the Schools for conduct a special computer knowledge classes & will train the school teacher for 3 months to deliver a smart education using smart ways like e-content to students.
IL&FS ETS invites applications from eligible professionals to work as Technical Support Personnel in 1609 schools across all districts of Gujarat, as and when the need arises.
Important Dates For Gyan Kunj Bharti 2017
Starting date: Already Started
Last date 10-08-2017
In view of the above, IL&FS ETS has put in place an exhaustive recruitment process which will include online registration, written examination, interviews and training for each candidate applying for this role shall be required to go through.
- Phase during the
- Procedures within the Period
- Assessment Procedure
Please read this guide lines carefully and apply on http://ietsict-careers.com/
- The Technical Service Personnel participated by IL&FS ETS is unique for this job along with the Technical Service Personnel shall at no moment bet any claim or right to maintain employment, harm, loss or reimbursement of any kind against IL&FS ETS
- The position of Technical Service Personnel being supplied by IL&FS ETS isn’t a Government Job
- Candidate software shall only be accepted online through this site
- Every Candidate can submit their software only once through the choice procedure
- Software once submitted won’t be permitted to be removed
- IL&FS ETS reserves the right to refuse or cancel any program of a candidate without providing any reason thereof
- in the event of any dispute/ambiguity which might happen from the process of choice, the choice of IL&FS ETS will be closing
- IL&FS ETS reserves the right to confirm the last employment or files submitted by a candidate in the time of appointment or during the tenure of this ceremony. In the event, it’s detected at any point that the documents filed by the candidates are fictitious or the candidate has suppressed pertinent info, then their services shall be terminated with immediate effect
- in the event of any unintended error in the procedure for choice, which might be discovered at any point even after the dilemma of appointment correspondence, IL&FS ETS has the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates
- All expenditures incurred by candidates for almost any travel and accommodation throughout the decision process and training should be borne by the candidates themselves and IL&FS ETS shall never be responsible to reimburse any such expenses incurred by the candidates
- IL&FS ETS shall not cause any delay/loss caused because of technical reasons
- The next eligibility will be applicable to the article of this Technical Service Personnel.
- Certificated DOEACC ‘O’/applicable certifications from Digital SSC
- Expertise in Hardware Repairing.
- Expertise in Operations, instructor instruction, interactive learning pedagogy.
- The Technical Support Personnel shall cause the following within their allocated faculty:
- To give training to teachers according to timetable for the duration of 3 weeks.
- Hand holding of these instructors to empower them to utilize the computers for computer instruction and using instructional e‐content for interactive electronic learning
- Make sure 100% uptime of their installed hardware and software from the Smart Classrooms.
- Impart Computer Education according to the college’s IT syllabus and incorporate the same with all the faculty Time Table. Preparation and updation of all reports and records about the laboratory on daily basis
- Monitor that the MIS updation by Teacher in-charge
- Timely coordination and follow up using the Project Helpdesk for almost any hardware or software related issue to ensure the resolution within the specified time
- A Table below provides a Step-by-step selection procedure for the post of Technical Service Personnel :
Online Program by Candidate ietsict-careers.com
A Candidate Application Form will open along with the candidate must fill in the required details like:
The Candidates shall be asked to upload these documents with maximum.
File dimensions of 300 kb in jpg/pdf format when applying :
The candidate will also have to indicate preference for a max of 3 Talukas at a provided percentage (Closing allocation of those cubes to chosen candidates is subject to availability) After the candidates upload the information and complete the registration form, candidate will get an email confirming the enrollment procedure. For any Assistance through the enrollment process, candidates can please
Speech contact: -LRB-079-RRB- 40266349/361 involving 9AM — 6PM or
The record verification and validation will involve validity of Document records, check that proper documents are uploaded List of Qualifying Verification and Candidates Validation * If the amount of applications received exceeds 300 percent for any particular vacancy subsequently a Merit List will likely be ready Taluka wise.
The candidates that will qualify from will be issued an Admit Card for another test period of Written Exam Admit Card for Issuance of The Admit Cards will also be delivered to those candidates in their E-Mail speech Written Exam Admit Card Supplied in the shape for Qualifying Candidates Please give a legal E-Mail ID from the program type at http://ietsict-careers.com/
http://ietsict-careers.com/ Computer Keyboard The General Aptitude & Computer Proficiency established written exam
Computer Keyboard The General Aptitude & Computer Proficiency established written exam List of Passed Proficiency based May carry a total of 50 marks Candidates That Are Written qualified to look Exam The queries will be a mixture of Objective kind and Descriptive kind in IT & to Technical General Aptitude Interview Candidates will be asked to score no less than 50 percent marks to pass on the written exam and be eligible for the technical interview. The written exam duration will be for 45 minutes
The Technical Interviews
Shortlisted Candidates shall be required to look for the Last Interview wherein the candidate will be assessed to the Behavioural Traits for example — List of Final Final Interview Attitude, Communication Skills, Confidence, etc Candidates Shortlisted for Your Last Interview will be the deciding factor in Choice or Rejection of a Coaching Program candidate
Each of the candidates shortlisted from the finished interview will undergo a thorough training plan in a centralized location in the state.
The training program will focus on the following aspects as provided under:
- Intro to Organization and the Job
- Functions and Responsibilities including upkeep of the Smart Classroom, Technical Support Tracking Reports and Records Finally Selected
- Job Hardware related Training such as technical program Personnel Training Technical Support
- Planning and Imparting Computer Education in cooperation with the Application Personnel School AuthoritiesSoft Skills such as Assessing, Classroom Management, Behaviour, Formal Dressing Attire, etc
- Mock Sessions and Role Play
- Multimedia Content for Computer assisted Learning
- Training Program for Future Training
Candidates that successfully complete the training program & mock session will then be passed over their supply letter Offer Letter on ietsict-careers.com
Offer Letter and Mixing Formalities
The Selected Candidates in the training plan shall be offered closing Deployment of job letter along with the linking formalities including Zero Balance Salary Technical Support Joining Formalities Account opening will likely be completed for all these candidates Personnel at School.