HNGU Recruitment 2017 Walk in Interview for 1709 Teaching Faculty Principal Librarian Post at ngu.ac.in: The Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University has published Walk in Interview Advertisement for teaching and non-teaching jobs. The University is going to conduct a walk-in interview to select eligible candidates for various posts. HNGU is the short name for Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University. The HNGU Bharti 2017 walk-in interview starts on 22nd July 2017. Check more details on ngu.ac.in. before applying to these posts.
HNGU Recruitment 2017 For 1709 Faculty Jobs At www.ngu.ac.in
HNGU Patan Walk in Interview 2017 Details
|Commission Name||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Teaching, Non Teaching|
|Job Location||Tatan, Gujarat|
|Walk-in Date||22/07/2017, 23/07/2017|
Latest HNGU Vacancy Details
Self-finance colleges: 1543 Posts.
- Principal: 148 Posts
- Librarian: 1274 Posts
- Professor: 60 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor (PTI): 61 Posts
Medical Colleges: 113 Posts.
- Professor: 30 Posts
- Associate Professor: 30 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 53 Posts
Nursing Colleges: 31 Posts.
- Principal: 04 Posts
- Professor: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 07 Posts
- Tutor: 11 Posts
- Vice Principal: 02 Posts
Physiotherapy: 22 Posts.
- Principal: 02 Posts
- Professor: 04 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Clinical Therapy: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 04 Posts
- Tutor: 05 Posts
Education Qualification For HNGU 2017 ngu.ac.in
Candidates applying for this HNGU Recruitment Vacancies must possess following educational qualifications.
- A Good Academic Record With minimum 55% of marks in Masters Degree. In addition to this candidates should also Qualify in NET or SLET/SET.
- Ph.d. Degree in concerning discipline with ten years of experience as Assistant Professor for principal posts.
Age Limit: The officials have not provided any age limit details in the notification. Therefore, applicants have to contact the concerning authority through helpline number which is available on the official website and get the information.
Selection Criteria For HNBU Recruitment For Various Posts
The University will conduct an interview to select the candidates. You can check the below notification file for more details on the selection procedure.
How to apply for HNGU Teaching Jobs 2017
- Visit the official website www.ngu.ac.in.
- Open the link displaying Common Interview for Self Finance Colleges 2017.
- Now click on the Registration for Common Walk-in-Interview: 2017
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- Then Click on the Login button.
- Now apply for the desired post and submit the details.
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Patan Walk-in Dates
- Starting Date: 22nd July 2017.
- Last Date: 23rd July 2017.
Download HNGU Notification Application Form
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University 1709 Posts
The officials are looking for talented individuals to hire them in various posts. As a result, they are conducting a walk-in interview at the University. So, those who are interested in the HNGU Professor Principal Librarian Jobs can check the details here. The walk-in is going to take place on 22nd and 23rd July 2017. Therefore, here we are giving the complete details of the walk-in. So check them before attending the interview.
HNGU Online Application Form 2017
First of all, the candidates have to register their details through the official website. You can also use the above link to register for the walk-in. While submitting the details candidates have to make sure all the details are correct. The candidates have to provide their valid email Id and mobile in the registration while submitting. Because the officials will send all the updates regarding the HNGU 1709 jobs to the candidate’s email or mobile number.
So candidates must only enter their working email address and phone number. After the completion of registration process, the officials will go through them. Then they will release call letters to the candidates. After receiving the call letter notification, candidates have to download them through official website www.ngu.ac.in. In order to download them, you have to enter the registration details which you will receive while submitting the application form. So note download the registration number after receiving it.