Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) have published recruitment notification for A project assistant position in the area of Medicinal chemistry in iitgn. They are looking for a highly motivated candidate(s) who would like to work on synthetic strategies to develop novel inhibitors for H pylori infection.
IIT Gandhinagar Project Assistant Recruitment 2017
Name Of Job Organizer – Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
Name Of Post – Project Assistant
Project Principle Investigator – Prof. Sivapriya Kirubakaran
Project duration – One year
IIT Gandhinagar Project Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Candidates should have minimum Master’s degree (MSc in chemistry is preferred)
- Experience in wet lab experiments with some hands on experience
- Strong interest to do medicinal chemistry
- Interest in working on biological application of the problem along with biologists in the group.
Selection Process – Eligible candidates will be called for interview/ skype for final selection.
How To Apply For IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 – Project Assistant Posts
Eligible candidates have to send an email to email@example.com along with the following documents –
- Current CV with the list of publications
- A two-page summary of any research that’s been done by the candidate
- Two letters of recommendation
Last Date Application Submission Is – 4.12.2017