Jharkhand Staff Selection commission AKA – JSSC Recently released advertisement to recruit the sub inspector vacancy in jarkhand police board. So The interested candidate can take part in the online application filling procedure to get JSSC SI JOB 2017.
Jharkhand SSC SI Online
Jharkhand Police is going to provide opportunities for those candidates who are waiting for Recruitment. Jharkhand Police invites application for the Inspector Post Most Important thing is that for the First Time Staff Selection Commission will make Recruitment on behalf of Jharkhand Police. Recruitment Notification Has Published by Jharkhand SSC SI Online department 2017.
Here in our blog https://idanku.com/category/education/recruitment/ we will give you the information regarding the Sub inspector Bharti And We will teach you the procedure of online application.
Jharkhand SI Recruitment 2017 : jssc.cbtexam.in
Before applying online, candidates should be aware of the rules and regulations of the procedure and post. if you do any mistake in application form then it is hard to solve that in-correction. So please be concentrate when you are filling online application of Jharkhand SI Bharti Recruitment 2017.
Here is the press release or press note of the sub inspector recruitment advertisement from the local news paper. The press note is in hindi font and language so that every person from jharkhand can read and understand it.
Jharkhand JSSC Sub Inspector Bharti Information
- Detail of Vacant seats: Sub Inspector (SI) – 3019 Posts
- Maximum and Minimum age : 18 – 30 years as on 01-08-2017 (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules) For More Details Please Read Advertisement given below..
- Salary or Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34,800 Grade pay Rs.4200/-
- Educational Qualification OR Eligibility : For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
- Application Online Fee : SC/ST Candidates Domicile Of Jharkhand State will Have To Pay Rs. 115/- Rupees Only And For All Others category applicants need to pay Rs. 460/- Rupees, Jharkhand police or staff selection commission accept application fees in the form of net banking, Debit or credit card, Bank challan.
- Selection Process : Candidates first have to appear for Written Exam conduct by JSSC. Selected Candidates will be called to appear for Physical Test.
- Beginning or starting Of Registration :- 15.07.2017
Closing date or Last date of Fee Submission :- 16.08.2017
Last date or closing date of form Submission :- 15.08.2017
JSSC Sub inspector Police Advertisement or notification
Advertisement of this Police SI Vacancy was published on 16th july 2017. online application process was also started from that day. It is essential to read full advertisement or full notification Carefully before taking any steps. it will clear the doubts of applicants so that they can surpass the fear of registration and english application form.
How to apply For Sub Inspector SI Recruitment at jssc.cbtexam.in
To apply online candidates need to follow some important steps. here is the complete guidance about the procedure so that noobs can also apply in it.
There are total 3 option available on the website. if you are new user and new applicants then you need to selection new registration option.
- First of all Open The apply online link – jssc.cbtexam.in
- Now Click on New Registration link to register your self on the website
- Then Fill up the necessary details like name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email id and captcha.
- Now Click ON GENERATE OTP Number button
- you will receive otp as mobile sms on the mobile number you have entered. Enter that otp in the box given there.
- then click on submit button and you will get user id and password of your account
- using that credential re-login to your account and complete further procedure
JSSC Inspector Recruitment 2017 Online Form
As we know JSSC has published a notification for the JCCE 2017 (Jharkhand Police Inspector Competitive Exam 2017) a large number of qualified candidates should be interested in the test for recruitment. Jharkhand SSC SI Online applications for the JSSC inspector 2017 will start soon. Once the application process gets completed, JSSC will release the exam dates and list of eligible candidates to appear in preliminary exam.
here are some terms that should be consider while applying as mentioned on the official online form.
Candidates who live in area of Insurgency will be given preference in the Selection Process.
Candidates have to submit Domicile & Caste Certificate along with Application Form.
Reservation will also provided based on District Roster.
100 Questions will be asked in the Exam from the District Language. (District Language to be filled by Candidate at the time of Registration).
- Click HERE To apply Online – LINK