www.kcmet.org Scholarship 2017 Application Form Download, Apply Online for 10th/12th Passed Students in year of 2017: K.C. Mahindra Education Trust has recently announced for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship. This scholarship is published for those students who have passed or pursuing their education in class 10th/ Class 12th and has secured admissions this year in government or government-recognized polytechnic institutes for Diploma courses.
Important Dates :
- The closing date for submission of filled applications is 20th July 2017
- The Application Form, which has to be filled by the eligible applicant, along with the necessary enclosures/documents must be sent to the same address on or before 4th August 2017
- The total number of Scholarships are 550
- Scholarships of Rs 10,000/- per year for a maximum period of 3 academic years will be awarded to selected students, to enable them to pursue diploma courses, for which they have secured admissions
- All those students who have passed Std. X or Std. XII with Minimum 60% Marks and have secured admissions in Government or recognised polytechnics for Diploma courses for 2017 admissions are eligible to apply for the same.
- The Candidates must bear matriculation or 10th class certificate with minimum 60% marks or grade or must be appeared with first class
- First preference will be given to the girl students, and all those children who are from lower income group families, disabled children and children of armed forces personnel.
How to Apply for KC Mahindra Scholarship 2017
- All young and deserving candidates are informed that the application Forms available Online at http://www.kcmet.org/what-we-do-Scholarship-Grants.aspx
- Students can request for an Application Form at the address below before 20th July 2017; a self-addressed envelope should be sent with the request on the given address.
- Eligible candidates will be sent the application form that must be completed and send back with all necessary enclosures to the address Executive Director, K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai-400001 on or before 4th August 2017
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated of interview date and venue in advance.
- Also the selected candidates will get the total Cost of travel, to a certain extent.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Form Download From PDF Here