WBPSC Recruitment 2017 For 01 Headmistress Posts – Public Service Commission, West Bengal have published recruitment notification for posts of headmistress. WBPSC Headmistress post is temporary but likely to be permanent in future. Eligible candidates can download there application form from official website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal which is www.pscwbonline.gov.
Name Of Job Organizer – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Name Of Post – Headmistress (01 Post)
Official Website – www.pscwbonline.gov
Education Qualification –
- Second class Master’s Degree with Honors Degree of an Indian University or equivalent qualifications,
- Five years’ teaching experience in a responsible post, preferably as the Head of a well-established modern residential Boys’ and/or Girls’ secondary school,
- Proved capacity for development of corporate life and maintaining discipline in a secondary school &
- Ability to teach in English medium.
- B.T. and/or B.Ed. Degree of an Indian University,
- Practical training in educational administration,
- Knowledge of latest development of secondary education in India and abroad,
- Knowledge of Bengali – spoken and written &
- Knowledge of Nepali – spoken and written
Age Limit – Candidates Age Should Be Below 45 Years As on 01-01-2017. Age Relaxation will be as per the rules & Regulation of WBPSC.
Application Fee –
Candidates Have to pay Rs. 210 /- + Some Tax For General And OBC Category. No Application Fee For SC/ST/PWD Category.
Selection Process –
Selection For Headmistress Post Will be based on candidates performance in Screening Test/ Written Test.
How to Apply For WBPSC Headmistress Recruitment 2017
Eligible Can interested candidates can apply for mention posts through online application process. The Application process has already begin check out www.pscwbonline.gov to apply Now.
Important Dates & Links –
Starting Date for Online Application / Registration Process – 22-05-2017.
Last Date to Online Application Process & Online Fee Payment – 12-06-2017.
Last Date of Payment of Fees through Offline – 13-06-2017.